PTFE Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve Products
At iPolymer, we offer an extensive selection of plastic valve options, including pressure relief valve products, to meet the needs of various commercial and industrial applications. Our fully adjustable PTFE pressure relief valve is one of these highly useful products.
PTFE Pressure Relief Valve (PRV)
The iPolymer Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) is manufactured with a 100% pure PTFE Valve Plug and Valve Body. As a result of the single O-Ring design, the user may select Viton, EP, or Kalrez (FFKM eq.) based on the flowing media. Our PRV is configured in the factory for a pressure range of 10 psi to 90 psi.
This relief valve offers full adjustability within this pressure range through the simple adjustment of the upper Socket Hex Adjustment Screw and by locking in place with the related locking nut. Our PRV is configured with three Lower Base and Upper Housing options:
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
- Anodized Aluminum (AA)
Some of the specific applications served by our PTFE adjustable pressure relief valve include:
- Flow Channel Pressure Relief
- Pump Pressure Relief
- Safety Relief from Water Hammer
- Expansion Container Pressure Relief
- Protection of the system for individual low pressure component in circuit
Features of PTFE Pressure Relief Valve
Our PTFE pressure relief valve includes the following features:
- Full adjustability within a selected range of 80 psi
- All Wetted High-Purity Flow Path
- Teflon Coated Spring is kept isolated from media
- Ideal for Harsh Chemicals
We also provide special requests through the factory.
For more information about the PTFE adjustable pressure relief valve products we offer, give us a call today at 949.458.3731, use our contact form to send us a message, or request a free quote on our website.