International Polymer Solutions
("iPolymer") purchases domestic material from reputable sources. The polymers we procure are purchased within our ISO-9001 Quality Control System. Our materials conform to national standards with various certifications available.
- IPolymer Standard Stocked Materials
- Download Spec
- Polytetrafluoroethylene ("PTFE"): Is the material of choice for low friction applications. Excellent heat and chemical resistance. Suited for most corrosive and high temperatures 240°C (460°F) applications. Chemical inertness makes it difficult to bond and weld. See TFM-1600 & PFA as high performance alternatives.
- Dyneon-1600 Enhanced PTFE ("TFM"): Is a modified PTFE blend. Designed for molding with good free flowing properties. Commonly used as liners for the Chemical Industry. Excellent material for sealing and seating in valve components. Good weld ability with service temperatures up to 260°C (500°F).
- Perfluoroalkoxy ("PFA"): Has exceptional heat resistance, excellent chemical and weather resistance. Ideal for corrosive and high temperatures 260°C (500°F) applications. Suitable for molding and critical components in valves and pumps.
- Polyvinylidenefluoride ("PVDF"): Is ideal for a variety of applications such as pumps, valves, sheet products, pipes, tubes and fittings needing excellent chemical resistance and operating temperatures up to 150°C (300°F).
- Polyetheretherketone ("PEEK"): Is a strong, chemical and heat- resistant thermoplastic. Biocompatibility allows for use in medical applications. Frequently used as bearing material and as structural components in high performance plastic devices. Service temperatures up to 150°C (300°F).
- Polypropylene ("PP"): Is a common thermoplastic polymer. One of most versatile high purity polymers used in a wide variety of clean and corrosive applications. It is rugged and resistant to many chemical solvents, bases and acids. Service temperature up to 60ºC (140ºF).