iPolymer COVID-19 Response
To our valued customers,iPolymer is closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation. We are keeping up with the guidance of the World Health Organization, CDC, and state and local authorities related to travel, quarantine, meetings and events, and we will continue to adjust our protocols accordingly. Our top priority is ensuring our customers, employees and communities are safe as this pandemic develops.
As an Essential Manufacturer of High Purity Fluid & Gas Handling products, produced in Irvine, California, USA, we are fully operational. At this time, our full range of products are shipping without delay. The iPolymer team is here and ready to assist you.
Our business is operating with the following protocols:
- Office personnel, who can work remotely, have been shifted to their homes.
- We have implemented morning & afternoon temperature (Fever) checks.
- We’ve closed our facility to visitors. Guest visits are by appointment only with Management approval.
- We have expanded our work areas to ensure a minimum of 6 feet space.
- We have expanded the use of approved sanitizing gel & dispensing locations.
- Extensive disinfecting of work areas multiple times per day.
- We have significantly restricted business travel.
As we continue to navigate this situation together, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly with any questions that you may have.