At iPolymer, the selection of plastic valve products we offer includes drain valves that can accommodate a host of industrial and commercial applications. The various features and benefits of our iPolymer drain valve and dilution valve products are presented below.
iPolymer Drain Valves
The drain valve series we offer includes a large orifice valve that can accommodate corrosive fluid in high volumes as it passes through a completely non-metallic wetted surface. This valve is made from PVC or polypropylene, and as such it is exceptionally cost-efficient. It comes in PVDF or PTFE.
The body components of the PVDF drain valve enable optimized performance in both ultrapure and harsh chemical conditions. This option also includes the availability of Viton, Kalrez, or EPDM O-rings.
Multiple configurations (2, 3, and 4-way) are available with our iPolymer drain valve, which includes an independent operation through each port. This drain valve operates either by air to open/air to close, or spring return. One or the other method of operation may be specified and utilized. These drain valves are also available in custom configurations.
These drain valve applications are primarily used for the fast filling in draining of process tanks that contain mild solutions or DI water. You can count on the drain valves we offer, which are manufactured with PVDF or PTFE, to function as the perfect solution to handle difficult media.
Dilution Drain Valves (DDV)
The Dilution drain valve is the perfect choice when draining is occurring and cooling and diluting solutions are required. The valve is designed and manufactured to shut off the drain automatically when a water flow interruption occurs. The DDV valve we offer works perfectly with tanks that have 3/4″, 1/2″, and 3/8” main drain port sizes.
Dilution DV Features
The Dilution drain valve includes the following important features:
- Upon an interruption of the dilution water, the valve shuts off due to its fail-safe design
- Our PTFE and PVDF wetted surface designs deliver excellent resistance to harsh process environments – for example, those that include chemical corrosion
- The operating temperature of the media ranges from 32°F to 280°F (0°C to 100°C). It should be noted that high dilution rates are the result of slow drain rates.
- Designed and manufactured for convenient connection inside of a facility, only necessitating a 30 psi to 90 psi application of water pressure.
- The main drain port is protected from debris and chips by means of a screened baffle plate