International Polymer Solutions Inc. ("iPolymer") offers superior, custom plastic fabrication services that have successfully met the needs of a wide variety of industries; ranging from pharmaceutical, bio-medical, semiconductor, solar, and aerospace.
Working with PFA, CPVC, CRP-1, and FM4910 approved materials, we employ a broad array of production methods, including CNC machining, routing and welding to construct unique cabinets, enclosures, process tanks and a wide variety of custom fabricated products.
Configured with live tooling & vacuum chucking capabilities, our large swing CNC and Routing equipment is capability of holding tight machined tolerances (±0.0005").
Utilizing Lean Six Sigma discipline, most cabinet, enclosure and tank projects are completed within four weeks of initial release.
From our build-to-order clean fabrication and assembly process to our standard Fluid Handling catalog product line, at iPolymer our primary focus is on customer service.
High Purity Plastic Fabrication
- 25 years plastic fabrication experience
- Full Plastic Machine Shop with CNC Capabilities
- Large process facility for plastic machining, routing and welding
- Engineering Support – Solidworks, MasterCAM, CFD and FEA Capabilities
- In house turnkey design or contract fabrication building to customer specifications
- Projects: Tanks, Cabinets, Enclosures, Benches, Plenums, and other High Purity plastic products
- Stock Material: PTFE, PFA, TFM, PVDF, Acrylic, Polypropylene, polycarb, PVC and many others
- Design (Initial through Final)
- Development Studies
- Short Run Prototyping
- Qualification & Performance Testing
- Fabrication & Assembly
- Welding, Bending, Heat Treating
- Routing, Milling & Turning
- CNC & Secondary Operations
- Threading, Knurling & Grinding
- Installation of Thread Inserts
- CMM Dimensional Inspection
- Sand Blasting & Finish Polishing
- Gluing & Solvent Bonding
- Laser & Machine Engraving
- Ultrasonic Cleaning
- 2-Bin and KANBAN Capable
- Dupont Teflon™
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Perfluoroalkoxy (PFA)
- Dyneon™ 1600 (TFM)
- Polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyetheretherketone (PEEK)
- Acetal & Acrylic
- High density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Nylon & Polycarbonate (PC)
- Polyethylene terephthalate (PET)
- Phenolic polyester
- Phenylene ether co-polymer (PPE)
- Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)
- Polystyrene (PS)
- Polyurethane (PU)
Call or email us to discuss your fabrication requirements today or complete our iPolymer Online Web Form and we will get back to you right away. Thank you.